Deep Roots: Canterbury
Did Anglicanism only start because Henry VIII wanted a divorce? Is Anglicanism just a happy medium between being Roman Catholic and Protestant? Who are some famous Anglican theologians and figures who have shaped English-speaking Christianity? In this class, we explore the history of Anglicanismand learn about what makes it a distinct form of Christianity that empowers us to worship as global Christians through Word and Sacrament. Required for all those who want to be Confirmed.
- Jan 9: What is Anglicanism?
- Jan 16: The History of Anglicanism (Part I)
- Jan 23: The History of Anglicanism (Part II)
- Jan 30: The Book of Common Prayer
- Feb 6: The Sacraments
- Feb 13: [No Adult Sunday School Classes]
- Feb 20: Life in the Anglican Communion
- Feb 27: The Hope of the Resurrection