Mission & Outreach
Pick up extra cleaning supplies each time you visit the grocery store to continue supporting our neighbors to keep their families safe from the coronavirus. Recipients of your donations include refugees from Gateway of Grace and our neighbors in the Roseland community. Help us to continue making an impact in one or both ways detailed below:
SHOP ONLINE & SHIP DIRECT ANYTIME
Purchase items from our Amazon Wish List to benefit Gateway of Grace directly. View the list and check back frequently for changes as items become available.
SHOP & DROP OFF ON WEDNESDAYS (10 am – 1 pm)
The second way to help, if you are able, healthy, and not in a high-risk group, is to go to the store and drop off your donations on Wednesdays from 10 am– 1 pm at the Main Campus (Welcome Center).
We ask that you drop off your donations of:
- Canned vegetables, canned protein ( i.e. tuna, chicken, etc. )
- Beans, lentils, chickpeas, rice
- Flour, oil
- Non-perishable food items: canned soup, canned fruit, Caprisun® fruit juice, Easy Mac (individual size)
- Dried pasta, pasta sauce, tomato sauce
- Diapers (size 1,2, & 7)
- Cleaning supplies: hand soap, dish soap, laundry detergent, hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, bleach
- Brita® pitchers with filters
- Tissue/Toilet paper, paper towels
- Feminine hygiene products
Participants must adhere to these rules for drop off:
No one should make a special trip to the store for this purpose. Only pick up items if you are already making a regular personal trip. Please bring only the items on the above list. When you arrive at the drop off location, the driver will need to get out, open the trunk or tailgate, and return to the inside of the car. Then, and only then will a staff member or volunteer get goods out of the car and shut the trunk or tailgate for you to drive off.
- Main Campus Welcome Center
3966 McKinney Ave., Dallas, TX 75204
If you have any questions, please email Mission & Outreach.