Angel Tree Gift Drop-Off Party
Children & Family Mission & Outreach Fellowship
As a thank you to all those who have adopted Angel Tree families, please join us for fellowship in celebration of this ministry. You can anticipate both a convenient process to drop off your gifts, along with seasonal snacks, activities, and entertainment for adults and children alike. Registration for this event is not necessary and we look forward to seeing you there.
If you are unable to attend, you may drop off your gifts at the Welcome Center porte-cochère on Monday, 12/6, and Tuesday, 12/7 between 10 AM and 1 PM.
What to Bring
- Unwrapped Angel Tree gifts
- New for 2021! Please do not wrap any gifts.
- Our Angel Tree partners request that gifts arrive unwrapped, but with ample wrapping supplies included to pass along to adopted Angel families. This allows the parents of gift recipients to have an active role by seeing and wrapping gifts firsthand for their family.
- Wrapping supplies (for Angel Families)
- Bring sufficient rolls of wrapping paper, gift bags and tissue, ribbons, bows, gift tags, and scotch tape.
- Printed copies of your unique Angel Family ID
- Check your email after adoption selection for an attachment and print copies of the document to bring with the gifts. Print additional copies if you buy extra gifts.
- This unique identifier helps us and our partners track gift fulfillment.
- Gift Drop-off Night on Wednesday, December 8 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm
- Gift pick up on Friday, December 10 from 8:30 am to 12 noon
- Gift pick up on Friday, December 10 from 1 to 4 pm
- Gift pick up on Saturday, December 11 from 8:30 am to 12 noon