The Incarnation Bookstore and Gift Shop in Dallas offers a unique selection of gifts and treasures. We also offer a wide variety of Christian books, including bible reference books, devotionals, Christian fiction, books on Christian living, The Book of Common Prayer, and the Daily Offices.
Private Shopping on Tuesday & Thursday with Reservation
- Email Melanie Brown no later than 5 pm the day before you would like to reserve your spot to shop at the Incarnation Bookstore.
- If you want to shop on Tuesday, email by 5 pm on Monday.
- If you want to shop on Thursday, email by 5 pm on Wednesday.
- You will need to fill out and return the safety protocol form that will be emailed to you once you make a reservation. The completed form must be received before you arrive on campus.
- The Bookstore will coordinate building access with each person making a reservation.
- Please plan to wear a mask for the duration of your shopping experience and keep socially-distanced from other shoppers who are not in your household. Please know that we will limit the number of people that can be in the store at any one time to ensure that everyone is appropriately distanced.
- The Bookstore will have gloves available if you do not have any with you.
Shop Sundays from 10 am until 11:15 am
Come shop around, and say hello. Only two people at a time in the store, and masks required at all times.